Monday, April 21

'waist rain'

My 'check engine' light and a few other fun lights came on in my RAV4 this afternoon (joy), so I've been sitting at the Toyota dealership for a couple hours after work. (Of course, when they checked me in to see what the problem was...the lights wouldn't come on - classic.)

Board of dinking on my laptop in the waiting room, I wandered around the store for a little while. I've been feeling my back all day, so I was excited to see they have an ergonomic car seat support section! I honed in on something for the low-back, but suddenly became very confused about what I was looking at. I read, re-read, paused to do a self-check to see if skipping dinner & hypoglycemia was messing with my reading abilities...

...but no, they have a 'lambar support,' 'specially designed for women,' that relieves 'waist rain' ..........?!!! Thank goodness, I never thought I'd find something to help me with that problem! And double bonus to support our economy: says it's made in the U.S.!!

So I picked up the support and walked to the counter with it and asked the gal what 'waist rain' is. She looked annoyed and almost gave me a dirty look, like I was being crass, until I pointed to the label on the cushion with a smile. She just said, rather irritated, 'I have no idea. Sorry,' not even cracking a hint of a smile.

Terrific. So much for service. I need help with 'lambar support' & she won't even sympathize with my 'waist rain' problem!!!! I'll just take my business elsewhere, 'ok!' ;)

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment