Tuesday, April 15

new favorites: my kittens!!

yes, that's right - I adopted kittens!!! two precious little brother and sister kittens who have been a ball to watch play with each other, and have definitely been keeping me company...



Their favorite game right now is one of "surprise attack." They chase each other around until they are so tired they can't keep their eyes open. It's absolutely adorable. They fit just perfect in my cupped hands and are so soft.

The girl is really fuzzy with shaggy hair around her ears, and is definitely the more adventuresome of the two. The boy has a cute little while patch on his chest, and is really timid. He squeaks out a meow whenever he can't see his sister, and curls up with her at night. :)

I'm working on naming them this week...hopefully something will come to me soon; I hope they don't start thinking their names are "hi guys" LOL :)

I'll post more videos soon!


(boy laying down, sister standing over him)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, we loved the video! you should have heard Jesse laugh. He keeps signing for "more" while I'm trying to type a comment! LOL
    I've been sick - haven't forgotten that promised e-mail to you!

    ReplyDelete