Friday, April 11

fish nightmare

Apparently my childhood goldfish trauma is still potent enough to haunt my dreams to this day!

I dreamt just the other night that I put my new fish friends in their new fish home, fed them their first meal (dinner), and woke-up the next morning to find the tank clouded over and all the fish belly-up (and yes, Mom - with all the 'stringy-things' at the bottom of the tank, too!!!)! It was horrid, and I was embarressed, because the tank & I were with Carrie Underwood at her house in Oklahoma......................??! (Yeah, not sure how she fit into the fish nightmare, but it definitely earns this post the 'Random' & 'Humor' labels!)



So, I woke up from the dream feeling very sad and with some trepidation about my shiny, new, biOrb adventure. However,
the fish experts at both PetSmart and Petco have assured me that goldfish are the 'dirtiest' of all the possible fish I could chose, and that I will likely have much greater success with the tropical fish I have my eye on.

We shall see...I make my decision on some new friends tonight!

Maybe Carrie Underwood can come over and sing to them. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment