Sunday, April 20

Dallas & Bear, lounging...

I went to IKEA this weekend & was excited to find a few inexpensive things for the kittens. I needed more bedding options for them (so I could throw one in the wash & change out with fresh) and found pillow cases on sale for about $.60/each and a soft blanket for about $2 - put together, easy bed!

I also found a huge roll of some tacky rubber matting to keep items from sliding around in drawers for $2 - and repurposed it as a paw-mat for stepping out of the litterbox! No more litter everywhere now! There's also enough extra I might still be able to use it as the yoga mat I've been in need of! (Seriously - why are yoga mats $25+??? Nonsense.)

Bargain shopper strikes again, so until next time...(which hopefully will be the flea market/swap meet next weekend!!!)
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! You are good at finding good deals and repurposing! Do you miss the dollar store here at home? I miss you!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete