Monday, July 7

updates

Last month:
I admit, I've not been a very good blogger at all for the past month+ (YES! I heard ya, S.M., when you said "all you post are kitten pictures!") ...I keep saying I'm going to explain where I've been, add some more travel photos, etc., yet I can't seem to make the time to blog more between work and more travel! I especially have good intentions about posting some fun pics of my NY trip to see my extended family there. Please be patient with me! You'll see some good stuff soon...and more than just kittens, S.M. ;)

Last week:
I just returned from yet another trip: this time to see my immediate family up in WA. It was so nice to relax with them over the 4th of July weekend! I was even able to spend some quality hours with some of my dearest friends on Saturday: K.M., M.P., and S.M.! Very nice. ...and Reen, it was so good to hang out with you too! I need to get my hunter's permit so you can take me with you next time you go hunting. We should do some camping!

This week:
I'm back in Irvine now. Dallas & Bear will be returning from the vet this week (they stayed for the long holiday to have a couple procedures done), so I'm looking forward to seeing them again. Meow looked like a giant back home in comparison to them. He's definitely turned into a farm cat. So it'll be fun to have my INDOOR cuddle bugs back (and as much as I love the smell of the country, cheat grass and dry earth, I REALLY don't like it on a hot cat, fresh off a summer hunt through the sagebrush!).

Next week & the week after:
The first part of the week I'll still be in Irvine, but then I'm flying to Texas for more property visits. I will be touring one of our Lenders through some of our Austin, San Antonio, and San Angelo properties with our Operator, and then stopping in North Austin before heading up to Chicago and doing more tours up there. It will be a full couple weeks. And I have a couple projects I'm working on wrapping up before I hit the road again, because as soon as I'm back, we have our next quarterly exec meeting. Never a dull moment.

Oh yeah, and I need to renew my car tags...that should keep things interesting.

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment