Sunday, February 17

Yakima Valley Wine Tour (with chocolates!!)

My friends and I had a fantastic time this Saturday on the Wine & Chocolates tour! We rented a limo, brought along munchies for the journey (cheese & crackers, local apples, some fresh strawberries, finger sandwiches, etc.), and had a blast between the nine of us!



My favorite winery building was probably Airfield Estates. It's a beautifully converted World War II airplane hanger. When you walk in they have a wall of glass with their barrells behind it.

My favorite wine and label were a tie at Snoqualmie. They had an amazing port that was a dessert in and of itself. Almost bought the chocolate port sauce; I'm wishing now I would have!



Wish we would have had time to view more! We saw four (4) in total. We're already planning for the Spring Barrell tasting in April. I'm definitely booking my tickets in advance on this one! I'm looking forward to it. :)

Sadly, we forgot our cameras, so I used my grainy blackberry camera to take a few memories:











No comments:

Post a Comment