Tuesday, February 12

Do you ever wonder..???

Ok, admittingly, sometimes I do...and I found this silly site on the web that gives a glimpse into the "what if....???" I wasted some time tonight exploring the answer to that question, with some funny results. Thought I'd share them with you. :)

Take normal ol' me:


And mix with, let's say, oh.....how about Gollum:


What do you get? Collum!

(frightful - at least I know I'd make a decently scary cartoon character!)

This inspired me to give Brangelina a run for their money:
=

I think he'd better stick with Angelina!


But what if I was Carrie Underwood's sister?
=
(With the exception of the blonde hair, it might pass on a dark night talking with a blind guy...but I'd still have trouble explaining why I don't have an accent...'seperated at birth??')

I know my junk-in-the-trunk isn't quite as sexy as JLo's, but I was wondering what else I might inherit if we were related:
=

Or how about the King himself?
=
(I think this is scarier than Gollum...)

I must admit, my favorites were either Jude:
=
(I'd sure make a pretty boy if I were related to him, huh? Probably get beat up all the time in school.)

Or better yet, Joaquin:
=

Anyway, cheap entertainment for the evening. Thought it was better fun than tonight's American Idol show at least. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Corrie - You might get further along with being Carrie Underwood's sister if you take up roots in Texas for too long. That accent could stick. Then you would be the twins - Carrie and Corrie. Haha. Aunt Audrey

    ReplyDelete