Wednesday, February 17

winged hero slays angry apples...

Being sick is the pits.

So while my body tries to get well and turn from its current pale shade of yellow back to its normal rosy glow (come on red blood cells! let's rally!)...I'm trying to make the most of my time cuddled under blankets with Dallas (she hasn't left my side) by tinkering with a free trial version of a program I wish to own and to actually be skilled at someday: Photoshop!

It's been a great distraction between nasal irrigations, gargling salt water, downing fluids and pills, and basically not having much of a life at all this week. ;)

So welcome to my nerdom, where brave, winged rescuers on horseback are always victorious...


(click picture to see enlarged)

...and are always on guard to protect us from the fierce, saber-toothed, angry apples...

(click picture to see enlarged)

Ha-ha!  ;)

If you'd like to practice along with me, just download Adobe Photoshop CS4 30-day trial here and check out these tutorials at Tutorial9.net and o0FullAperture0o to create your own epic storybook graphics!

I'd love to see your creations...please include a link to them in your comments below!

Here's to hoping tomorrow's a stronger day...I'm off to see the wizard...

cvo

No comments:

Post a Comment