Thursday, February 18

what is RED all over and $57,362 per house?

Why, it's Obama's $5 billion for greening-of-America-to-create-jobs stimulus money, of course!

According to this article, the Green Energy program is 98.5% behind on its goal to weatherize 593,000 homes and create 87,000 energy jobs.  At it's current pace, the program costs $57,362 and 10 employees PER HOUSE...to re-caulk windows and replace weatherstripping.

(Reminds me of the joke "how many people does it take to screw in a light bulb?"...except, I'm not laughing.)

If I was 98.5% behind at my job, my sorry rear-end would be on the street! 
If I wasn't able to make 98.5% of my personal budget projections, anybody reviewing my notes would think I needed a refresher course in remedial math!

If I can't get away with it, what's their excuse?

RED TAPE.  Apparently the government is full of it...  really?!  who knew?!  I guess not Pelosi-Reid's budgeting committee, nor the two Nobel Prize winners: head of the country, Obama, and head of Dept of Energy, Steven Chu.

Yeah, right.

And as I lay in my bed sick at home, I think to myself:  "and you want to manage our healthcare????"

Quick, help me think about something else - that last thought just made me feel sicker...

cvo

No comments:

Post a Comment