Tuesday, February 16

pick-me-up lines

So the latest on me is that I had a fabulous Valentine's weekend, busy with going to an awesome baby shower at our neighbor's and a trip through wine country with my folks (an early birthday present for my dad so I could be their DD on the the Red Wine & Chocolate weekend), but it ended with a crash when I went to bed sick on Sunday night.

I've been home-bound with this horrible, good-for-nothing, cold ever since.  :(  Blech!!!  And I'm about to start some antibiotics...joy.

One of the only reprieves to keep my mind off being sick has been watching some of my favorite YouTubers and their funny videos.  Here's another terrific one from EdBassMaster that I've called "pick-me-up lines"...because it's done just that for me to today!  Hope his characters put a smile on your face too (and when you get a chance, you should check out some of his other vids on his channel:  http://www.youtube.com/user/edbassmaster)...

No comments:

Post a Comment