Sunday, October 11

"sorry, due to site maintenance your account is unavailable at this time"

withdrawals...... ok, so not really, but I haven't been able to access my facebook account for over a week now! and if you try to find me on there it will probably look like my account has been deleted (which I didn't!)

fb is being pretty cryptic about what the issue is...and what's taking so long to fix it:


I guess it's a small percentage of the fb population that's been affected, but yet enough to create a stir out on cnet, yahoo, and elsewhere. (http://news.cnet.com/8301-13577_3-10372417-36.html)

kinda frustrating, but what can I truly expect from a free service anyway? oh well.

sooooooo...just know that I'm still around (even if I haven't posted on fb or here for eons and a day)... :) I'll try to do better about at least some part of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment