Sunday, October 18

having a ball...

Last night I attended a black tie, 40s-inspired Gala in support of our newest local school: the Pacific Northwest University. It was actually a really fun work assignment (the company I work for was the Tribute Sponsor for the night), so my role was as the photographer's assistant for the night. Chad (Portraits For A Lifetime) would take pictures of the guests and I made sure we had their addresses to send their complimentary photo to them. This is the second event I've attended for work where I've assisted Chad and it's a really fun time.

(Ok, I just have to put a plug in for Chad, just 'cuz - he's truly a terrific photographer, great to work with, and his work is gorgeous - call him if you need a photographer. You won't be disappointed. And I don't get anything for saying that either.)

Back to the event: it was pretty neat to see everyone's take on the 1940s! I sure didn't know what the heck I was doing being a child from the 80s, but I grabbed some Veronica Lake and Dita Von Teese photos and did my best to channel the decade.



I hope to be able to post more pictures of my whole look and the event soon. Check back within the week!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. You look gorgeous Corrie. You have a beauty which transcends the ages. My step dad's sister Kathy Kidd volunteers and works at Pacific. I'll have to ask her if she was there.
    glad to see you back
    "under the stars"
    Love
    Aunt Marilyn

    ReplyDelete