Friday, March 27

meow update



It's been an interesting challenge, juggling three cats in the house (oh dear me, my poor folks).

Meow is the family tabby tom cat, who has first dibs on the domain. He appeared at the house several years ago (and my mom said "don't feed him, he'll stay!" and I replied "yes, I know!" as I handed him tuna). He takes care of the 'neighborhood' for us, though, with 'population control' being his speciality: squirrels, birds, rabbits, etc. But when he's not terrorizing the local wildlife, he's sleeping - and prefers to do this in the house. It's difficult for Bear to understand why he has to be locked in the basement when Meow is sleeping, an extra set of VERY long and VERY sharp claws, as well as considerable size difference, would quickly seperate the boy from the man in a fistacuffs. Something I'm very keen on avoiding.

So, Meow still reigns supreme.

But Bear has prime real estate: he sleeps on my shoulder every night. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment