Sunday, March 23

goodbye, TreeHouse...



The TreeHouse days have officially come to a close... I handed over my keys today. :( I'm so sad!!


(living room)

Spent all day Saturday with my family, moving the last of my things out of my little blue sanctuary. It was hard to see the things I designed and built with my Dad - special for the TreeHouse - broken down, packed up, and moved out to the storage unit. Not to mention seeing all the memories get tucked away in boxes, knowing I'll never have another dinner there with my adopted family (that's you, M.P., M.M., S.M., D.S., M.L., & S.W.!!) & whoever else that might come over hungry. No more game nights, girl nights, movie nights, singing around the guitar, opening wine that 'reeks of French oak'...no more holding my breath as everyone leaves down the rickety old stairs to go home (I'm so thankful y'all are okay!). LOL ;)


(kitchen/pantry, a.k.a. heart & hang-out of the TreeHouse)

My Dad and bro made quick work in dismantling the platform bed we built.


(bedroom)


(bathroom)

Maybe someday I'll find my way back to The TreeHouse... or maybe even, a little craftsman of my own...


(The TreeHouse and a dream house)

A girl's gotta dream when her life's in a box!



Tomorrow's another Monday - I'll see how many pennies I can tuck away while I wait on God to show me where to from here...

2 comments:

  1. what a tribute! I love the name of your little home. may God bless as you move into a new season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little Treehouse you lived in for a time. It IS sad to say goodbye to it but mostly sad to say goodbye to YOU.
    I love you and miss you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete