Tuesday, March 25

Fan-d@mn-tastic!

Wish I had a great story to go along with this fantastic new picture...



Wish I could say I was mountain biking and took some rad spill, or was parachuting off the OC hillsides or did something much more graceful & cool...



BUT NO!!! are you kidding me? I specialize in doing things clumsily and in places where I can manage to turn as red as possible. So yesterday, just for the fun of x-rays and braces,
I tripped outside the office and did a face plant in front of a colleague and a few dozen strangers. It wasn't even a beautiful biff either, I just bit it...all on my right hand...my DOMINANT hand.



I get the fun of going back to the doctor in two weeks, for more x-rays or a possible MRI.

Joy

I guess the good thing is I'm done with packing.

1 comment:

  1. I pray your wrist/hand will heal quickly. I am sorry you have to go through this pain. Take care of yourself. Maybe a good reason for me to come assist you! :)
    So good to have you home over the weekend.
    I love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete