Sunday, May 17

"where'd I put my phone this time??"

I was pretty sure I'd finally lost my mind.  For almost the whole past week I've had the worst time finding where I've left my phone!  And of course I'd leave it on vibrate-mode, so that didn't help any.  And when I would finally find it, I couldn't figure out what I'd been thinking (or not thinking) when I left it in the places I'd find it!

Until today.  It all became clear...

I was eating dinner in the kitchen with mom when I heard "clink, knock...clink clink, knock...clink" coming from the stairs.  I got up to see what the kitties had found to play with this time, and to my surprise, Dallas had my BlackBerry in her TEETH and was dragging it up the stairs, dropping it, picking it back up, and dragging it again!!!  She was brining it up two flights of stairs, all the way from my headboard in my room across the basement!!  Crazy girl.

I quickly took it from her, and she protested by squeaking at me.

So mystery solved.  I'm not loosing my mind (as badly) as I thought I was.  One of my kitties just has a thing for my phone...

No comments:

Post a Comment