Thursday, February 12

blahh ick

I woke up sick yesterday, right in the middle of my packing week.  Blech!!!  I've felt like total crap most of the past 48 hours.  Thankfully the Mucinex, throat lozenges, & ibuprofen seem to be doing a good job at knocking back some discomforts associated with hacking my lungs out, irritated throat, and all-over horrible aches (the kind where if ANYTHING brushes your skin, it instantly hurts).  I'm doing a bit better today (temp is back to normal after being up most the night shivering while it spiked to 100.8 - that was not fun).  I think this contraption Mom sent me a picture of would be perfect right now...I wouldn't have to leave my packing every 5 minutes to blow my nose in the bathroom!!!  Genius!!
So far, I've managed to pack all my clothes, linens, bedding, and kitchen things - minus what's in the wash for both.  I'm working on the bathroom and decorations tonight.  I think I'm going to end up shipping my books and lighter decor stuff by parcel mail.  All in all, I'll give you the count on how many rubbermaid boxes I'm able to jam into my RAV4!  The plan right now is for six 3gal, three 10gal, nine 14gal, and six 18gal roughneck totes.
I've measured every square inch of packing room in my RAV4 and have this thing down to a SCIENCE.

Just hope I did my math right...


1 comment:

  1. Corrie,
    I imagine you have your math right. Wow, what a job--and a bigger job--- being sick. Praying for your strength, Sweet Pea. I love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete