Sunday, February 22

Beppe's Birthday Party

Attended Beppe's birthday party in the lower valley today with Dad - had a very nice time with the fam!  It was fun to hear all y'alls comments about Gladys and David, too.  :)  If anyone has pictures from the party they've uploaded already, mind shooting a couple over my direction?  (I'd love to show Mom!)

Thanks again, Aunt Anny, for all the terrific foods!  Aunt Jan, it was great seeing you and Uncle Rob in town - glad you could make it out!  Hopefully next time the cousins can make it too.  Uncle Don - we are definitely going to have to plan a fishing trip.  I'll talk with Ryan and find out when he's available.  :)

Little status update on the employment front (as most know by now anyway): I have a job interview on Tuesday with a regional insurance company.  We'll see how it goes.  Should be good practice getting myself back into the swing of employment interviews, if nothing else.  ha!  I'm looking forward to it (and to the prospects of being employed again.  Time off has been very nice and much needed, but I'm ready to start making some money again.  lol)  I'll keep y'all posted on the outcome!

Otherwise not much news in my world to report lately.  Spent this past week recovering from my bug and the enormous task of packing/moving while sick.  The two main goals for this week include: unpacking the rig and finishing my craft projects.  Oh, and nailing my interview.  ;)

Happy Monday to y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment