Tuesday, October 21

2nd round

Packing has been a slow draining process the past week, mainly because I've been bed-ridden with this bug for majority of that time. Went back to the doctor last night because I started feeling worse again. Sinus infection didn't get zapped with the z-pak...so now I'm on a 2nd round of antibiotics (without insurance)...Biaxin.



Thank goodness for modern medicine, but hopefully this bug I have isn't going to be resistant to Biaxin as well. grrrrr.

I have to be out of my place by midnight tomorrow night.

Pray for energy, packing speed, & return to health. I can't afford this to turn into a major episode.

1 comment:

  1. so sorry Corrie. talk about getting kicked when you are down. I will pray for the biaxin to work, and for you too, as you take it day by day.

    ReplyDelete