Monday, August 11

my new NON-favorites...

I'm apartment hunting.
I hate it.

Yea, I know...it's a pretty foul mood to have over things, but good grief...stuff that I paid a 1/3 the price for back home was 300% safer and nicer than what I'm finding down here! There's gotta be SOMETHING affordable worth living in down here, without resorting to cost-sharing with a complete and utter stranger.

[blech]

There goes making breakfast in my underwear while singing country music at the top of my lungs...

I value my privacy way too much (and something tells me they probably would too!).

I don't think it helps my mood any that I've got massive amounts of quarter-end $h1t to do for work, the d*mn dud date I went out with last weekend never called again, every morning I wake up with five new zits, I have writer's block for my latest artistic outlet, I need a personal assistant / cook / maid for the stuff I can't get to because I work 8am to 7pm, dishes & laundry pile up until the weekend, and Bear's voice sounds like a squeaky toy stuck in the "on" position.

Can I renew my lease on a new life, please?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Corrie! Sounds like a bad day! However, your summary did make me laugh. What a pickle! I will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL well I'm glad it at least made you laugh. thanks for the prayers - i need 'em.

    ReplyDelete