Friday, January 18

Chicago O'Hare (a day early)

So today was a full day. Started at DFW with a cancelled flight. Four attendants later and out of security, stood at the ticket counter for 20 minutes trying to find another flight to Quincy, IL, through St. Louis...as well as where my already-checked luggage might have ended up. Finally was able to get a ticket to Chicago, as Quincy was out of the question. My luggage - a mystery for when I land. Went back through security and won the lottery - my turn for the 'special' screening! Good thing I left all things flammable & explosive at home today!! Hustled to my new gate, which turns out was delayed (surprise). But the good news is I'm at least in Chicago now.

On to the luggage mystery...
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment