Sunday, November 1

alright ladies...

...time to get your fashion bug on!

I just discovered a website (yeah, yeah...you've probably been playing with it for ages...I'm slow to catch on, I know) that allows you to shop the web all in one place and put together your own virtual dressing room.


(this would have been fun with my rocker chic eyes from last night! and can you believe the 80s are coming back, anyway??)

check it out here: http://www.polyvore.com/ it allows you to search by color, designer website, price range, etc. pretty fun time waster, or perfect for your next "I need a new outfit, let's go shopping!" moment...!

and I probably should take this moment to apologize to my male readers in advance: I'm on a bit of a girlie-kick at the moment - consider yourself warned. ;)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment