Sunday, April 5

i-wannabe-irish beef stew


Alright guys...y'all left me in a lurch on what to do with my huge side of beef and multiple bottles of Guinness (the latter not being so much of the issue - hehe).  NO ideas AT ALL??  I'm very disappointed.

You left me no choice but to wing it on another recipe...

I-Wannabe-Irish Beef Stew
by:  yours truly, cvo

huge chunk of stew beef, browned
cubed up fresh veggies:
- 5-6 cloves garlic
- 1 lg onion
- 3 potatos
- 3 rutabaga
- several celery stalks
- dump in some baby carrots
2 C beef stock
good-sized handful of various herbs & seasonings
and...
3 bottles of GUINNESS! -->  two for the recipe, one for me...  ;)

It's cooking in the oven at 350F right now and will continue to do so for probably a total of 2-3 hours I'm guessing.  Already an hour into it though and it's smelling the house up something fierce....yummmmmmm....can hardly wait!



What's up with this serious lack of comments, though?  Don't think for a minute I don't see you parading by on my Feedjit widget...come on now...  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment