Tuesday, November 4

status update

So my antibiotics are done, I'm still clearering the fluid from my sinuses & ears, getting settled into my new place, clipping coupons (new fave: www.mygrocerydeals.com), and looking/hoping for work.


(pardon my mess - still trying to find a place for everything)

Just got back from a whirlwind trip Home, which was such a nice break from life down here. The Folks are finishing a remodel of the upstairs of the house, and it looks completely different from the former 26 years of my life there!! They are just now putting the finishing touches on it and beginning to move things back into place. The fall colours were gorgeous. I think I probably saw the tail-end of them.






Ryan's working for PWC and hunting in his spare time, and I couldn't be happier for him. He's passed his first two CPA exams, and is well on his way to finishing the last two!




I'm heading out to vote tomorrow morning. Gonna do my part to protect the marital institution on the CA ballot, and make my voice heard for McCain. Hope y'alls will do the same, if you haven't already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment